Re: Oracle Web server behind apache daemon

From: Hassan Abba <hassan_at_softopt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/09/02

We have done it as shown below:

Apache:
This is configured through /httpd/conf/srm.conf, which uses a ScriptAlias entry to point to the relevant Oracle Web Agent. ScriptAlias /cni/ /home/app/oracle/product/7.3.2/ows2/bin/ This directory contains the owa binary file.

Because of these pointers, CNI looks for its OWA configuration in: /home/app/oracle/ows2/admin/owa.cfg
getting the entries:
(
owa_service=CNI
( owa_user=xxx)