Re: Interview Questions

From: Satar Naghshineh <satarnag_at_worldsite.com>
Date: 1997/09/02

Some questions I came across:
1) How would you go about tuning the Database? My Boss was impressed with the utlbstat/estat feature 2)How do you plan to keep up with the Version changes and thier features?

3) Have you ever installed or upgraded Oracle, other than on a PC.
4) What back-up strategies have you implemented on a 24 hour shop?
5) Why did you choose to learn Oracle?

On a personal note, your experience with 7.1 is nice...but learn the new features of 7.3 (ie Auto extend on a Datafile). With Oracle, Every day is Halloween! New scary stuff to learn and explore. Satar Naghshineh