Re: ORACLE <--> Filemaker

From: john hopkins <john_at_hpe.ufl.edu>
Date: 1997/09/01

Sorry, this isn't possible. Since Filemaker doesn't even support ODBC, you'll be out of luck. The best you can do is some sort of export of Filemaker data to an Oracle database, but that kinda defeats the purpose of using Filemaker as a front end.

-John

Till Haenisch <till.haenisch_at_rz.uni-ulm.de> wrote in article <340AA62E.7214_at_rz.uni-ulm.de>...