Oracle and Powerbuilder

From: Steve Milhiser <milhiser_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/09/01

I am developing an application that uses Powerbuilder as a front-end to an Oracle database in a Windows NT 4.0 environment. I'd like to communicate with anyone who has experience in developing an application using Powerbuilder and Oracle. I am most interested in learning about problems you encountered, performance issues, etc. Received on Mon Sep 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT