Re: [NEWBIE] 100% Newbie question, thanks for your help!

From: Cj Stremick <NOSPAM_stremick_at_net-link.net>
Date: 1997/09/01

Try these ID's/Passwords. They are probably in your documentation.

DBA(system)- SYSTEM/MANAGER

Demo user- SCOTT/TIGER

Good luck. You have your work cut out for you. It's not an easy task to "Learn Oracle." Especially on your own and by the seat of your pants. My advice is to narrow your goal.

-Cj

Newbie <impu_at_mindspring.com> wrote in article