1000 free Gif files

From: janveld <janveld_at_caiw.nl>
Date: 1997/08/30

Hello, excuse me if you don't like this. Please ignore.

My homepage contains about 1000 Gif files. All kind of funny and usefull stuff that you can use in your own homepage. You'll find them in 13 categories. Feel free to donwload them.

Just this note: I don't make one cent with this. Just a hobby and I made so far a lot of people happy with this page. That makes me happy to. Maybe you know someone who can use this page. Thanks for your time. Sorry if I interrupt something.

--
http://www.caiw.nl/~janveld