Re: Oracle Web server behind apache daemon

From: Magnus Lonnroth <magnus_at_best.com>
Date: 1997/08/30

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997 13:26:27 +0200, Inyigo Mascaraque Susunaga <iims_at_gmv.es> wrote:

>Hello:
>
> I need to run WRB behind an apache web server. I have read many times
>that i could be done, but there is no technical information about the
>way of doing it.
>
> Does anyone knows how can it be done ?
> Does anyone knows where can I find this information ?
>
> Thanks in anticipation.

Oracle Web Application Server uses "protocol adapters" that plug into native webserver APIs such as Netscape's NSAPI, Microsoft's ISAPI, etc.

The protocol adapter for Apache is currently shipping with Oracle Web App Server 3.0 on NC-OS only. I expect it to be shipping with the next maintenance release of Web App Server 3 on all platforms.

In other words, it should be generally available within the next month or two.

thanks,

Magnus Lonnroth
Oracle Corporation

Disclaimer: just voicing my personal opinion, etc. Received on Sat Aug 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT