Oracle or MsSQL?

From: Alexander <alexvak_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/08/28

I am VB programmer, I work with a tons of data and I want to buy server that will store that data. Well I am thinking of buying MsSQL Server or Oracle. I am not sure which is better and I am asking you please would you be
so kind to recommend me which is better SQL or Oracle. What I actually whats I need is
very stable server that could process tons of data.

Thanks you

Alexander

alexvak_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Aug 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT