Re: HELP! Listener hangs on Solaris.

From: Satar Naghshineh <satarnag_at_worldsite.com>
Date: 1997/08/28

Interesting situation, let me know if you found out why this occures. Why every two days? Do you shut down the database on a daily basis or are you a 24/7 shop? Does Oracle (as a user) logout after 48 hours? How do you fix the problem? Do you do the following: Connect as Oracle
Lstnr Start
lsnrctl start
??????
Much Thanks,