choose a query tool for Oracle General Ledger

From: Pascal WEILL <Peewee_at_Club-internet.fr>
Date: 1997/08/28

Hello,

I am a industry company Project Manager.

I install Oracle GL v10.6 and I am looking for a PM that chose tools for querying this database.

The aim is to select a near end - user tool.

I have the choice between : OFA, SAS and Business Objects.

Does someone could explain me why he chose one or other regarding criteria :
- cost

Many thanks. Received on Thu Aug 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT