I need one of your hand:-))

From: impu <impu_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/08/27

Well, its kinda dumb question, I suppose..... I just downloaded the trial version of Oracle Enterprise 8.03 for NT Server. (This is only for my personal machine). My Company moving to ORACLE DATABASE next month.... so I wanna kinda get hang of it now.... Anyway, after downloading the o8eent.exe a 129MB executable, I'm unable to extract that. By the way, oracle stated that its something like 167MB or something. In fact, I edited the RUNME.BAT which basically for the split files. But didn't help. Anyone has any suggestion?

My Machine
P200
RAM 48
HD 6.5 GIG
Free Space--Enough
Windows NT Server

Thanks for your response to impu_at_mindspring.com . Received on Wed Aug 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT