How to Access Projects

From: <blaine_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1997/08/27

I am a new Oracle user.

There doesn't seem to be any way in Personal Oracle 7.3 for external non-  applications (such as Visual Basic) using ODBC, to access tables in projects inside the Local database.

(I assume that's where the tables within projects are stored.)

The VB application can find and use all the non-project tables only.

How do I go about accessing the project tables? Is it possible?

--

BLAINE GORDON MANYLUK                email: blaine_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca