Oracle Application Capacity/Performance

From: Jim Lam <jlam_at_unocal.com>
Date: 1997/08/26

Hello Netters,

I am planning for a new server which will run Oracle adn Oracle Applications Release 10.6 or 10.7 16SC, and my choice of hardware is Sun. Can anyone give the TCP-C, TCP-D or TPMC requires per Oracle application user or set of users.

By the way, do we have FAQ for this group. Yes, I'm new to this group, so please help.

Thank you,
Jim. Received on Tue Aug 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT