Re: NT and Oracle

From: R London <london_at_asifs.com>
Date: 1997/08/23

I have used 16-bit apps on NT and, painfully, spent alot of time on set up.  This was 1.5 years ago, but I had to install both 16 and 32-bit SQL*Net on NT (unlike ODBC--SQL Server apps that pass 16-bit calls to 32 bit ODBC drivers). You need to install both SQL*Nets and make sure that the TNSNAMES.ORA files in both the \ORACLE\NETWORK\ADMIN directories have the right entries. Good luck.

I like basketball, too.

TurkBear <jvgreco_at_nospamprimenet.com> wrote in article <33f88f91.7174656_at_news.primenet.com>...