Trying to call SQLLDR from java on NT?

From: Johnathan Mark Smith <smithj_at_statenislandonline.com>
Date: 1997/08/22

Trying to call SQLLDR from java on NT?

I am trying to use java to run batch jobs. One of my jobs try kick off SQLLDR with an java exec command. SQLLDR will start but not do any thing. I tryed taking the command and writing it to an file and then having java run the file as an batch file and it runs great.

Does anyone have a clues please EMAIL me back

Staten Island Java Group
http://www.statenislandonline.com/java Received on Fri Aug 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT