DBA Opportunities-Orlando, FL

From: John S. Gould <I-Link_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/08/22

If anyone might be interested, I have several Oracle DBA opportunities for direct (permanent) employment in Orlando, FL. A BSCS or related with 5 years of structured analysis, logical and physical design would be required. Other required skills include, data modeling, creating stored procedures and triggers, defining data back-up and recovery as well as case tool knowledge (such as LBMS). Availability must be within 2-3 weeks. I can be reached at any of the underwritten numbers/adresses. Thank you for your time, John

--
 John Gould, Senior Technical Recruiter       Telephone/904.322.5440
 Inter*Link Technology Solutions, Inc.          Facsimile/904.322.4094