Sr. Oracle DBA desperately needed for Mt. View, CA

From: Geri Ulukou <Geri_at_execdir.alink.net>
Date: 1997/08/22

For VERY successful internet browser co. in California. Up-and-coming 2 billion dollar co. Need seasoned management type individual to work in MIS department full of techies, but no leadership! Co. wants some individuals with leadership capabilities. 8-12 yrs. experience to work with the Director of Bus. Apps., Oracle Financials, Aurum, PeopleSoft and Scopus-bug tracking knowledge helpful. Need tough, pressure-thriving, fast-paced individual able to work in a company that is growing quickly and immensely! Please help me. Call me at Executive Direction, Inc. to get more details, at (415) 394-5500 x 129 (GERI) or fax resume to (415) 956-5186 or e-mail resume!! Received on Fri Aug 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT