Re: Oracle Financials 10.7 Multi-Org

From: Amin Adatia <amin_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1997/08/21

 Hi!

I have worked on a Multi-Org implementation for a Multi-National implementation. I was involved with the approach to the AR and OE interfaces and set up.

You can reach me at (613) 226 8378 or e-mail address amin_at_istar.ca

Good Luck and Regards

Paul wrote in article
<01bcade2$9bd9fd20$d5f876a5_at_dig51662.Health.wa.gaov.au>...