Data Xfr from SQLBase To Oracle

From: ITB Germany <itb_at_itb.k.eunet.de>
Date: 1997/08/21

We have a system that uses SQLBase as the back-end which is, now, being ported to Oracle 7.3. We are facing tremendous problems in transferring data. We have tried various methods to get the data across and I must say that we have not been too successful. Has anybody performed this ( not too pleasing ) task, before ?.

Help will be gratefully received.

Sanjiv Nagraj Received on Thu Aug 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT