Re: sequences with cache option

From: <thomasl_at_expansion.com>
Date: 1997/08/21

Ron,

   I have ran into the same problem where I left the default for the cache. When my program uses the sequence, the next sequence then starts at 20+ eventhough the nextval is 1. Cheesy.

  What I did was explicitly specified then NOCACHE option when creating the sequence. I also have NOCYCLE NOORDER.

Hope this helps.

Thomas