Oracle WebServer newbie question

From: <zhangl_at_ohsu.edu>
Date: 1997/08/21

I am very new to Oracle WebServer. Please help me.

I downloaded Oracle WebServer2.1 Beta from Oracle site and installed it on my Solaris 2.5.1 platform.I followed the "Installation Instruction" and Admin Server starts successfully. But when I pull up the Web broswer at the address "http://hostname.domain:8888/ows-abin/boot, I am asked userid and passwd.
The question is : what is userid and passwd. When I run install as a root user, there was no place for giving userid and passwd.

Thanks for your help in advance.