Re: Dropping a Column

From: Roger Wernersson <roger.wernersson_at_adra.se>
Date: 1997/08/20

Giorgio, Peter wrote:

> I need to drop a column from an Oracle table....how?

You can't do that manually. I have heard about some tolls that might help you tough but I can't remember which., Sorry!

You will have to create a new table without the column and move the data. Don't forget to create and update triggers and constraints!

/Roger Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT