Re: Paid research study for data query product users

From: Joe Lumbley <jlumbley_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1997/08/20

Chris Thurrott (cthurrott_at_air-ne.org) wrote:
: Earn $$$ by sharing your opinions and feedback on data query products
:

: American Institutes for Research is a not-for-profit organization that
: works
: with technology development organizations to improve the usability of
: their
: products.
:
: We are looking for individuals who have at least 1 year of experience
: working with data query products, such as Microsoft Access, BrioQuery,
: Oracle Express, Essbase, Crystal Reports, etc., to share their opinions
: and feedback during a product evaluation session.
:
: Note: System administrators, database administrators, programmers, and
: other information systems professionals need not respond.

Duuuuuuhhhhhhh. I'm a stupid researcher without the sense to know that this newsgroup is **COMPOSED OF** system administrators, DBAs, programmers, and other information systems professionals. Can I respond?

Maybe someone looking for free sex site passwords will stumble into c.d.i. and qualify for this guy's study.

:
: We will conduct these evaluations at our facility in Concord, MA,
: between August 20 and September 9, 1997. We will offer an honorarium
: for your participation.
:
: If you are interested, please call:
:
: Chris Thurrott
: American Institutes for Research
: Concord, MA
:
: (508) 371-5885 x205
: cthurrott_at_air-ne.org
:
:
:

Joe Lumbley(jlumbley_at_netcom.com)   author of: "INFORMIX DBA Survival Guide"

Slaving away on "INFORMIX DEBUGGERS Survival Guide", available early 1998
from Prentice Hall/Informix Press.  If you have debugging tips, tools, or
ideas to share, please send me some e-mail.