Re: Paid research study for data query product users

From: Terry Carmen <tpcarmen_at_SEE_SIGNATURE_FOR_ADDRESS.com>
Date: 1997/08/20

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:44:08 +0000, Chris Thurrott <cthurrott_at_air-ne.org> wrote:

>Earn $$$ by sharing your opinions and feedback on data query products

>We are looking for individuals who have at least 1 year of experience
>working with data query products, such as Microsoft Access, BrioQuery,

>Note: System administrators, database administrators, programmers, and
>other information systems professionals need not respond.
>
>We will conduct these evaluations at our facility in Concord, MA,
>between August 20 and September 9, 1997. We will offer an honorarium

So you're looking for people who hang around DBMS programming and admin newsgroups, but who aren't programmers or administrators, and who will happen to be in Concord on the days you're doing testing, and who happen to want to waste part of a day for an unspecified amount of money?

Don't buy too many doughnuts. It's going to be a short day.

Terry

Terry Carmen
Meadowbrook Software
tpcarmen_at_servtech.DeleteThisToSendMail.com

NOTE TO SPAMMERS:
BAD THINGS will happen to any site that sends me email spam. Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT