Help: How to Display Many Rows in VB Report

From: Suman Mehta <sumanp_at_yardi.com>
Date: 1997/08/20

I have an SQL statement which returns me a bunch of rows. I need to generate and display a report based on this SQL Statement. My application has Visual Basic as the frontend and Oracle as the backend.

What software can be used for loading all the rows (in bulk) and displaying them on the frontend ?

Is there any way to accomplish this in Visual Basic itself ?

Thanks.

Suman Mehta
E-mail ID: sumanp_at_yardi.com Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT