Re: *** E-MAIL lists of Oracle Users ***

From: SatarNag <satarnag_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/08/19

>Hi,
>
>You're are looking for e-mail addresses of Oracle users, send me an
 e-mail
>find out how to order 200 quality addresses for 59.95 US$
>
>Dreamloop_at_aol.com

Anything for a Buck?? I would like to think that this newsgroup is a way to discuss issues that affect the Oracle database, and to help one another and establish a respectful friendship...not to profit off of each other. Anyways, that was my two cents... ;)

Satar Naghshineh
SatarNag_at_aol.com <--- my E-mail address (free of charge) Received on Tue Aug 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT