Seeking "VB Web Database" mentors

From: Frances Stack <fstack_at_waite.mcp.com>
Date: 1997/08/18

Waite Group Press is looking for "VB Web Database" experts to act as "mentors" for a Web site connected to an upcoming "VB Web Database" book. Mentors will answer questions from readers on a daily basis. This is a good opportunity to share your knowledge of "VB Web Databases" and earn a little extra money on the side (good perks, too).

If you are interested in finding out more about being a mentor, please send me a private email (fstack_at_waite.mcp.com) and I will send you more information. Please include some background information about yourself in your message.

You can check out the Web site right now at http://www.waite.com/ezone Register as a guest to see part of the site.

Thanks,

Frances Stack
Project Director
Waite Group Press
fstack_at_waite.mcp.com Received on Mon Aug 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT