Help for Pro*c program

From: <y0x6340_at_cs.tamu.edu>
Date: 1997/08/18

hi, All,

I am doing some Por*C program now and I got a problem with Prepare command.

I have a "select" command, for example "select * from table_name", assume the table is empty.

If I use EXEC SQL select * from table_name, the sqlcode is 1403, not found.

But if I strcpy select * from table_name to a string sql_statment,

and then EXEC SQL prepare s from : sql_statmnet;  and EXEC SQL EXECUTE s;
 no error and the sqlcode value is 0. (actually I check if there are the records, the sqlcode values is 0 too.)

Can anyone help me? Thank you!
If you can email me y0x6340_at_cs.tamu.edu, that will be great or you can post here. Received on Mon Aug 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT