Re: Personal Oracle 7.1 on Win 95

From: RaClapp <raclapp_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/08/17

That is strange, I used the old install disks and had no problems. There are several ways to get the WIN 32s files. I think they are still free up on the MICROSOFT site for support of 3.1/ 3.11. Also alot of the older versions of products like C++ installed them as part of their install. You might want to buy an old version of one and use it for installing the win32s. I think VB3 Pro also did it.

BUT, remember this product is NOT optimized for 95 and can hiccup from time to time.

Richard Clapp
Columbus, OH Received on Sun Aug 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT