NT and Oracle

From: Gwendolyne Chua <gwen_at_infomatch.com>
Date: 1997/08/16

Hi,

I'm having a bit of a problem (to say the least) trying to connect to an Oracle db from my Windows NT machine. I've tried it with Oracle 7.1 and it keeps telling me that it can't resolve the TNS name. Also I've tried it with Oracle 7.3 and it connects fine but I can't seem to get my VB application (in 16-bit) to use the new OO4O! In a way, it's a catch-22 problem, and I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure it out. Maybe I'm just overlooking something very obvious, in which case, this would be a stupid question. Anyone with a solution out there? Please help...

Thanks,
Gwen.

I've seen God, he plays for the Vancouver Grizzlies and wears #3!