Memory size of SQL*NET dedicated server processes?

From: Steve <scheng_at_fast.net>
Date: 1997/08/15

I was told that the memory size of SQL*NET server process should be around 3Mb. But on our machine, the swappable memory size of SQL*NET dedicated server processes (on server machine--Sun E3000) is 16Mb.

How can this happen? Is there any configurable parameter that I can use to change the size? Does this has any thing to do with any INIT.ORA parameters? Or is it related to OS configuration?

Thanks,

Steve Received on Fri Aug 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT