Re: Forms 3.0 CBTs or other training material

From: Dwight A. Spitzer <dspitzer_at_voltek.com>
Date: 1997/08/15

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:45:31 +0100, Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <33efb0a8.32650679_at_snews.zippo.com>, "Dwight A. Spitzer"
><dspitzer_at_voltek.com> writes
>>Greetings all!
>>
>> Does anyone out there have any or know of a source of Oracle Forms
>>3.0 training material for sale.
>>
>>Thanks in advance for any leads.
>>
>>Dwight
>>dspitzer_at_voltek.com
>
>Nice thought, but hasn't this product been obsoleted? Why train up
>people on it? (before you bite me, we use it too but are fighting to
>upgrade :-) )
>--
>Tom Cooke

Same here actually. Hoping to upgrade to something newer but that is out of my hands and we have got a new employee who will have to deal with existing Forms 3.0 apps. Just hoping someone had some old CBTs sitting around collecting dust they wanted to get rid of.

Dwight Received on Fri Aug 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT