Re: NT or NetWare?

From: Bob Pelletier <bpelleti_at_pcoastech.com>
Date: 1997/08/14

I worked with a company for a while that tried both Netware and NT running the same config as you mention. Keep in mind that the databases were small, but I did not see any noticeable different.

If you had larger databases and were running the Enterprise version it may be different, but like I said they were comparable.

Bob Pelletier
Pacific Coast Technologies