Des 2000 on NT does NOT read registry ????

From: Hans van Ravensberg <hanzy_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/08/13

I have a problem when using Designer 2000 for NT40. It does not seem to read the registry. However when i put the files, I want to reference in the form, in the working directory (f.i. hint.dll) They all get picked up fine. The form45 path in the registry shows the correct path to these files.
Anyone experienced this problem?
Any help would be appreciated.

Hans Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT