HELP: owa app selecting across link failing

From: redbeard <spam_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/08/13

My webserver app is attempting to tie together several machines via LINKS but when the owa runs the stored procedure it fails to resolve the objects. PUBLIC was no help, and as far as i can tell we've got all the permissions granted, but that's where my suspicion lies. I have full access over a standard login, and (get this) if i create a local public view of the link'd table, i can see the view just fine.

and, i'd just like to add, the documentation for 2.1 is just as fine as the docs were for 1.0. thanks again for coming through in a pinch.

[ if you want to reply directly, use bcmartin_at_labinterlink.com. my posts no longer carry my address in the header to avoid the spam grabbers. sorry for the inconvenience, but until we can shoot them, what can you do? ]

--
Brian Martin		BOFH, Programmer
LAB-Interlink		UNIX is GOD mispelled

bcmartin_at_labinterlink.com

The sound of one hand clapping is the same as that of
a tree falling unheard in a forest.