Help with dynamic updates of forms

From: Yiannis Troullides <yiannis_at_pia.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/08/12

Hi,

I am new to Oracle and I have been asked to prepare some Oracle forms that will act as "windows" on the contents of a table/tables. That is, to dynamically "refresh" the forms display when the table changes in whatever way.

Anyone got any pointers as to how I might go about doing this, or where to look in the vast amount of documentation...

Your help is appreciated

Thanks

--
Yiannis Troullides