Re: Can Oracle 7.x store 4-digit year dates?

From: ken Ridgway <ken_at_fifthd.ca>
Date: 1997/08/12

If you are working on a win95 computer then you may try to change the registry settings by
going into local machine,software,oracle and add a new string value by the name NLS_DATE_FORMAT whose value
should be "MM/DD/RRRR".After this you will not need to do alter session everytime.
Happy working
Ravi Alluru
Ravi_at_fifthd.ca

John Blackburn <jdblack_at_qdot.qld.gov.au> wrote in article <33F0B121.19AB_at_qdot.qld.gov.au>...