Re: System Tables

From: Ben Harmon <benh_at_dascom.nospam.com>
Date: 1997/08/12

In article <01bca67a$4e8a7910$a04123a6_at_dsivarama>, "SDhandamudi" <sdhandamud_at_shl.com> wrote:
>Where can I get the chart that shows the relationship between all
>dictionary tables ?.

Not from Oracle, at least as far as I've been able to determine. Maybe I don't have the right connections, but I get very evasive answers which basically translate to "We don't want to give it out".

While I really like many things about Oracle, their documentation is some of the worst in the industry, IMHO.

If anyone has an answer to this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Ben Harmon
benh_at_dascom.nospam.com
**Please remove .nospam if you want to mail me**