Re: HELP NEEDED - FRAUD

From: David H Klein <davidhk_at_cint.com>
Date: 1997/08/11

I think that there was an article or TV program listing such an activity as FRAUDULENT. Actually, I know that there was an article on this practice within the last three months within US News & World Report. I don't remember the name of the company, but it was definitely Canadian.

I would highly recommend checking the organization out with the alerts page at the Better Business Bureau, http://www.bbb.org/

I would also recommend discussing this activity with the Securities and Exchange Commision.
http://www.sec.gov/