DBMS_STANDARD has no body.

From: Business Information Services <email_at_bisinfo.com.au>
Date: 1997/08/11

Hi,

Probably a stupid question but ...

My SYS.DBMS_STANDARD package has no body. Should I worry about this? ie. does it need the body? If it does need the body then - Do I need to install it from the wrapped package bodies in the admin directory and if I do does anyone know the name of the file?

Thanks in advance,
Rowan McCammon. Received on Mon Aug 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT