Re: HELP: users granted SELECT ANY TABLE can't select any table

From: Mike Morgan <mmorga2_at_amfam.com>
Date: 1997/08/08

John,

The USER_TABLES view lists the tables you own (i.e. those you created). The ALL_TABLES view includes your tables along with those to which you have been granted access. Also, unless you there is a synonym for the tables owned by someone else, you will need to reference them with the schema name as well. (e.g. SCOTT.EMP)

(The ALL_TABLES view includes a column for OWNER. This is the schema you will reference.)

Mike Morgan

H. John C. Hopkins <john_at_hpe.ufl.edu> wrote in article <01bca414$46f517e0$d335e380_at_john.hpe.ufl.edu>...