SQL*Plus extraneous output

From: Terry Bell <tbell_at__NO_SPAM_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1997/08/07

How do I supress these old and new messages that appear before my select output?

old 1: select %FIELDNAME from &SCHEMA&TABLENAME where %KEYFIELD = %KEYVALUE for update
new 1: select MY_FIELD from MY_SCHEMA.MY_TABLE where MY_KEY = 1997020 for update

I am using the following settings:

	set pagesize 800
	set linesize 2100
	set feedback off
	set headsep off
	set showmode off
	set underline off
	set verify off

Any ideas? Received on Thu Aug 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT