Steve Johnson please read this, and anyone else who can help....

From: naheed <NAHEEDA_at_msmail1.ans.alcatel.co.uk>
Date: 1997/08/07

Thank you for yor help so far, but after trimming out the error exception code (sorry but it caused even more errors), I am left with code that I have already tried before-hand.
The problem still remains: 1) when i type populate_list(...), i'm told that this is not declared in this scope.

                or 2) when i type do_key('populate_list(...)'), i'm told this function key is not allowed in this mode.

Do you know what either of these messages mean??

Thank you for any ideas you have.... Received on Thu Aug 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT