Oracle Workgroup or Enterprise

From: JD <joseph-d_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/08/06

I am considering a job in which I would be responsible for database administration of Oracle Workgroups running on NT Server rather than my present environment of Oracle Enterprise 7.3 on UNIX.

I would appreciate it if those of you who might have been exposed to both would offer me your opinion of which is easier to administer (general support, ease of data management, ease of devlopment, etc.)

Thanks for your help. Received on Wed Aug 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT