Re: wrong tablespace

From: CSS <cssoman_at_gto.net.om>
Date: 1997/08/04

Editing an Oracle export file is NOT suggested at all !!! However, you could export all the tables(along with the indexes) present in the SYSTEM tablespace. Drop these tables. Alter your users default tablespace to a non-SYSTEM tablespace with required quota on this tablespace. Revoke the resource privilege for that user and then Import the previously exported Oracle dmp file.

Good Luck
Arun Kumar B
email: barunk_at_gto.net.om

Sunil Jayasinghe <sunil.jayasinghe_at_probanka.si> wrote in article <5rmqt0$102_at_news.eunet.si>...