Re: help on ODBC

From: sm <sm_at_No.Spamming>
Date: 1997/08/04

On 4 Aug 97 13:41:50 -0500, masubhan_at_cc.memphis.edu wrote:

(a) Ensure that COEUS is 16-bit. If it is 32-bit, you will need to install 32-bit ODBC driversd as well as 32-bit SqlNet. (b) ORA-3121 means that the SqlNet DLLs could not be found. Means, either they are not installed, or more likely, ORAWIN\BIN is not in the path. Sometimes, users also specify SqlNet connect string incorrectly when creating datasources.

Hope this helps.
sm