Re: user_errors + DDL

From: sm <sm_at_No.Spamming>
Date: 1997/08/04

On 2 Aug 1997 19:50:15 GMT, qiao-li_at_cs.uiuc.edu (Li Qiao) wrote:

To startwith, USER_ERRORS is just a public synonym for a view owned by SYS (called USER_ERRORS). So, I am not sure how you deduced that USER_ERRORS was a table in every schema.

Also, if you wish to see the tables owned by a user, just do, select object_name
from all_objects
where owner = 'XXXX'
and object_type = 'TABLE';

DDL stands for Data Definition Language. CREATE TABLE, DROP TABLE etc are examples for DDLs. Please check the initial chapters of SQL Lang Ref for a detailed description of the above.

Hope this helps.
sm