Connecting local to Oracle on NT Workstation

From: TKrippentz <tkrippentz_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/08/03

I want to connect to an Oracle database local on NT Workstation. How must I configure SQL-Net ?

I tried it with the Bequeath Protocol amd computername localhost and with TCP-IP and IP-Adress localhost

I always get the error ORA-12154 TNS could not resolve service name

But I can connect to the starter database oracle without giving a name for the
sql-net service name. Received on Sun Aug 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT