Parsing .fmt and .inp (re: code sync...)

From: Shannon Finney & Thomas Judge <sfinney_at_idir.net>
Date: 1997/08/03

Does anyone have a clever unix shell script or other tool to parse out the pl/sql (trigger and procedure text) from .fmt and/or .inp files? I'd like to be able to get them into a format where they can be easily and relevantly diff'ed. If someone has something like this, it'd be a big help - I'd rather not have to reinvent the wheel.. thanks
thomas Received on Sun Aug 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT