Database Block Size Question

From: Marc Baime <mbaime_at_gte.net>
Date: 1997/08/02

I have read that database block size is a key factor in performance and that increasing the block size is always a plus with the coda that you may have increased memory requirements for larger data base block size. I also know there are some environmental/OS constraints regarding this parameter. How do you go about obtaining the optimal data base blcok size for an environment? Please reply to the group and myself, if possible. My email is mbaime_at_gte.net.

Thanks & Regards...Marc Baime Received on Sat Aug 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT